This vacancy is now closed.
Join our team as Director of Finance and Resources
- Do you have financial and organisational expertise from any background (public, private or charity sector) and would you like to join an innovative, place-based, grant-making foundation?
- Are you interested in taking the next step up in your finance and resources career and would like to develop and expand your professional skills?
- Do you thrive on working collaboratively and collegiately with partners, teams and boards?
- Are you a creative thinker, able to work with others to bring about innovation?
- Are you passionate, as we are, about addressing issues around poverty and inequality?
Cripplegate Foundation is a grant making foundation focused on poverty and inequality and operates in the London Borough of Islington and a small part of the City of London. It is a pioneer of a place-based giving movement, building on a decade of innovative partnerships and grant programmes.
Title: Director of Finance and Resources
Reports to: The Director
Salary: c. £60,000-£65,000
Hours: Full time 35 hours per week (Part time may be considered – 4 days per week)
Team: Finance and Resources Officer, Office Manager
Full recruitment pack below.
How to apply
Cripplegate Foundation is committed to best practice in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion. We are an equal opportunity and London Living Wage employer. We actively seek and encourage applications from candidates from diverse backgrounds and are keen to ensure that all those that represent the Foundation reflect the communities we serve and the wider community we work in at every level within the organisation.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter of no more than two pages of A4 outlining your suitability for this role based on the job description and person specification. Please also complete, if you wish, the equalities monitoring form.
Please send these three documents (CV, Covering Letter, and Equalities form if you wish to complete it) by 10am, on Friday 26th January, to email@example.com.